Magic cake with vanilla
Thanks Toquees in delusions for the recipe
Ingredients (6 people)
1/2 liter of milk (half skim)
150 g caster sugar
1 tablespoon water
1 sachet vanilla sugar
2 vanilla pods (replaced by 2 teaspoons extract)p> 125 g butter
110 g flour
1 pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 150 °, static heat if you have this mode of baking on your oven (forget the rotating heat).
2. Warm the milk with the vanilla extract.
3. Break the eggs, separate the whites from the yolks. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. They must be well mounted, help cook to form the biscuit layer.
4. Whisk the yolks with the sugar and water in a bowl. Add the melted butter, then the flour and whip the mixture. Then add the milk, it will become much more liquid, it is normal. Mix again.
5. Add whites to snow at once. Mix them gently with a maryse while lifting the preparation. They will have trouble mixing, it's normal, they have to swim to the surface!
6. Pour the preparation into a mold, I opted for a silicone mold of 24 cm in diameter, ideal for easy demolding.
7. Bake for 50 minutes. The center of the cake seems a little shaky after cooking, it is normal to let it cool and then keep at least 3 hours in the refrigerator so that it can solidify. At the last moment, unmold it on a plate of service, add if you want a veil of icing sugar and serve the cake very fresh.